Think airline flights are just a way to get from point A to point B? Think again. With some testcreative pre-trip planning and the willingness to look for romantic opportunities all around you, airline travel can get your next trip off to a loving start. Here are some tips to turn your next flight into a romantic getaway:
1. At the airport, kiss every time you pass a gate where a plane is boarding. Pretend one of you is leaving and give each other a passionate kiss — then move on to the next gate and start all over.
2. Give your lover a mini-massage during the flight. A hand massage can alleviate stress and relax your partner; a foot massage can help feet swollen by long flights.
3. Can’t get airline seats together? Pass love notes.
4. Play a card game onboard–with some sexy stakes so you both come out winners (and have something to look forward to at the end of the flight!)
5. Hire a limousine to pick you up at the airport.
Husband and wife team Paris Permenter and John Bigley have authored over 20 guidebooks and also edit Lovetripper.com Romantic Travel Magazine, an online publication featuring worldwide destinations.